The aim of the course is to get students introduced to
- basic accounting terms;
- basic accounting principles;
- recognition and measurement;
- accounting of financial results.
The course covers the following topics:
- double-entry accounting;
- accounting category;
- the instruments of book keeping;
- preclose booking;
- recognition and measurements of assets, liabilities, capital, revenue and expense;
- account of results; s
- pecial business;
- business of markets;
- the analysis of financial results.
Upon successful completion of this module student will be able/capable to:
- identify basic accounting terms;
- book the basic business event in corporation;
- identify the impact of economic event of gross and net assets of corporation;
- classify on accurate way the basic accounting category;
- and book the periodic results applying different methods.